TAX – ESTATE AND GIFT
The task of distributing a lifetime of financial achievements requires knowledge, expertise, and thoughtful consideration. At Sousa & Weber, our professionals are qualified to help you achieve all of your estate planning goals, whether it’s to minimize estate and gift taxes, address the important succession planning issues that face family business owners, or to maximize income and estate tax advantages of charitable giving.
We understand that estate planning is a delicate issue. We also understand the devastating results that occur when families fail to have an adequate plan in place. Sousa & Weber can design a comprehensive, personalized plan that will preserve your hard earned assets as well as enhance and protect your family’s future for generations to come. We take the time to walk you through the planning process, offering you the knowledge and expertise that it takes to help you make educated and informed decisions regarding the future of your estate.
Our Estate Planning Services Include:
- Structuring your estate to minimize estate and gift taxes
- Determining the proper use of trusts
- Developing individual plans for funding college education or retirement
- Valuing of your business for estate tax purposes
- Planning for the ownership succession for your business
- Creating and administering Family Limited Partnerships
- Preparing cash flow projections
- Transferring wealth among family members
- Structuring tax advantaged charitable giving