When it comes to tax planning, clients need more than technical guidance from their service advisors. They need a firm that combines technical knowledge with a personal commitment to client service and a unique understanding of client needs. Sousa & Weber offers a distinct level of service and attention. When our clients explain their challenges, our professionals stop and listen. We use that information—combined with our deep industry and technical experience—to share meaningful insights and to craft tailored tax planning ideas. Dedicated to serving as proactive advisors, our tax professionals offer a personal touch.
- Proactive planning before a transaction or year-end to minimize your tax liability
- Confidence your company is in compliance and avoiding surprises
- Assurance your tax strategy is in line with your personal and business goals
- Decreased tax exposure through proper fixed asset management
- Analysis of the most beneficial entity form for your company
- Immediate communication of any changes in tax law that may affect your operations
- A fresh, objective view of the financial and tax situation, including opportunities others may have missed on past returns.