Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
Strategic decisions are required to complete a merger or acquisition. It’s important to have the right information before the deal to avoid any surprises. It’s critical to develop a thorough strategy before these transactions – failure to conduct a thorough due diligence and methodical risk assessment can lead to bad business decisions. Sousa & Weber can handle your merger and acquisition issues at any level to ensure the correct decisions are made.
Sousa & Weber has the experience to support every aspect of merger and acquisitions to include:
- Due diligence
- Conducting audits and evaluating assets
- Advise proper accounting methods and adjustments
- Review and advise on acquisition agreements
- Creating pro forma financial statements for combined entities
- Advising on tax planning opportunities
- Work on business valuation and purchase price
- Coordinate with attorneys, bankers, and venture capitalists
Sousa & Weber provides complete financial advice throughout the merger or acquisition process and offers comprehensive analysis of the business and tax aspects involved in buying and selling a business.