Outsourced Accounting Department
At Sousa & Weber, we provide you with high integrity finance and accounting services: We can support you through the entire sales to collection cycle. In other words: you can stopworrying about bookkeeping as Sousa & Weber can do it all for you!
We’re highly experienced and offer very cost-effective services.
Sales Monitoring and Reporting
Sousa & Weber accounts receivable services help you to: improve cash flow, lower receivables, manage payment times and reduce bad debt accounts. We are pro-active and 100% effective in our management of your accounts, allowing you to focus resources on growing your business. As part of our sales monitoring and reporting, Sousa & Weber will:
- Invoice customers
- Process accounts receivables
- Post payments and collections (including monitor bounced checks)
- Reconcile and post sales to general ledger
- Monitor and track aging receivables
Bills and Payables
Sousa & Weber’s accounts payable management enables you to strike the balance between paying bills on time and optimizing your cash flow. Our comprehensive service helps you avoid duplicate payments and bills, prevent unauthorized payments and reduce posting errors and discrepancies.
Sousa & Weber will:
- Record and track vendor bills
- Present bills to clients
- Process approved vendor bills into payables
- Process payables into checks for clients’ signature and mailing
- Initiate electronic payments to vendors via wire transfer, online banking or ACH debit
- Reconcile payables with bank accounts
- Posting bills into the general ledger, including credit memo adjustments
- Monitor and track and aging payables
Inventory can be costly when run inefficiently – too much inventory will tie up capital while too little creates out-of-stock problems and missed opportunities. Sousa & Weber can help you with the following inventory services.
- Record the purchase and sales of inventory
- Record inventory for trade, stock, obsolescence
- Compute optimal level for stock keeping
- Reconcile inventory records with purchase orders, sales and returns adjustments
Your general ledger is the backbone of your company’s financial status. Keeping it 100% accurate and current requires attention to detail, knowledge and commitment: Sousa & Weber provides all three! You can leave your ledger with us and focus on more important things such as building your client base and product development.
We are specialized in:
- Recording daily accounting transactions
- Posting month-end closing entries
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Reconciling depreciation, purchases and disbursements of fixed assets
- Year-end, quarterly and monthly financial statements and reporting