OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING MANAGER / CONTROLLER
One of Sousa & Weber’s primary functions for many Los Angeles-based companies is to serve as an Outsourced Accounting Manager or Controller. With this service, one of our experienced Accounting Managers will perform the following tasks:
- a review of your company’s books on a weekly or monthly basis
- correct any errors made by the in-house bookkeeper or accounting staff
- prepare and post adjusting journal entries as needed
- prepare month-end closing journal entries
- prepare general ledger account reconciliations and monthly financial statements and management reporting
- other activities.
All of these activities will be supervised and overseen by a Partner at Sousa & Weber so that you don’t have to.
This function works well in businesses ranging in size from $1 million to $100 million in gross revenue as it allows the key finance executives and owners to focus on operations and not get involved with the time-consuming effort of overseeing the details of the company books and month-end closing process.
Our knowledgeable and efficient Accounting Managers will handle the monthly tasks noted above in a fraction of the hours that a full-time in-house employee would require. Your CFO or business owner(s) will work alongside the Sousa & Weber Manager throughout the month as needed, and meet with a Sousa & Weber Partner regularly for status updates and high-level issues summaries about the financial statements and business performance reviews.