Most people start a business because they have a skill or an idea combined with a desire to be self-employed. No one starts a business to learn about payroll tax, financial statements, SCorp’s, LLC’s or accelerated depreciation. However, all of these things are crucial to a small business owner. At Sousa & Weber our goal is to allow you to do what you do best, that’s why we are a CPA firm offering bookkeeping services starting at $25/hour.
We provide solutions for businesses of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. We take an active role in learning about a business, its needs, structure, and internal processes. Our professionals also have experience assisting clients with comprehensive evaluations of their bookkeeping systems and setting up new systems from scratch, allowing us to provide systems tailored to a company’s needs. Our many years of business services experience combined with the expertise of our tax planning and accounting services professionals creates highly personalized, comprehensive solutions for each client.
Our many years of business services experience combined with the expertise of our tax planning and accounting services professionals creates highly personalized, comprehensive solutions for each client.
Sousa & Weber’s Business Services staff will act as the in-house bookkeeping department:
- Assistance in the formation of corporations, partnerships and other entities
- Manage banking contact & wire transfers
- Record business transactions in the company’s books
- File all annual business reporting with city and state
- Provide compensation and benefit planning
- Provide business bill paying and check writing
- Tax return filings
- Financial statements (cash and accrual in accordance with GAAP)
EXTENDED BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
Client handles their own day-to-day bookkeeping:
- Closeout monthly/yearly journals
- Secondary review of bookkeeping entries
- Handle confidential and internal information beyond scope of bookkeeping staff
- Payroll processing & reporting services
- Provide monthly bank reconciliation statements for management
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements
BUSINESS SERVICES CONSULTING
Sousa & Weber Business Services staff assists management with creating a bookkeeping function:
- Act as interim bookkeeper
- Create proper bookkeeping function
- Bookkeeping troubleshooting and function assessments
- Establish bookkeeping role within company and assist with interviews and training
- Provide maintenance once function has been established
Schedule a call or drop us a line.