AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE CONTRACTORS
Sousa & Weber has extensive experience with aerospace and defense contractors throughout California. We provide a range of accounting, tax and consulting services specifically geared to the needs of the aerospace industry and have experience working with both Prime Contractors and Subcontractors ranging in size from pre-revenue start-up subcontractors to $100 million primes. The Prime Contractors we perform accounting and consulting services for have customers that include the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, NASA, among others. Our Subcontractors’ customers include large companies such as Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Leidos and others.
Sousa & Weber tailors our accounting, tax and consulting services to fit your company’s specific needs. For companies in the aerospace and defense industry, we provide the specialized accounting services and compliance expertise to help clients succeed and position themselves to win long-term contracts in an era of uncertain government funding. Our team of professionals includes a former DCAA auditor.
Our services for aerospace and defense contractors include:
- Daily and monthly accounting and bookkeeping.
- Government and subcontractor customer invoicing.
- Employee payroll in accordance with DCAA standards.
- Assistance with month-end accounting close.
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Statements.
- Implementing accounting systems compliant with cost accounting standards and federal acquisition regulations.
- Preparing incurred cost submissions.
- Cost proposal assistance.
- Government contract audit support.
- Preparing policies and procedures.
- Many other aspects of government contracting.
Put our experience to work for you! Contact us to learn more about our accounting services for aerospace and defense contractors.